Level 2 TEACHING ASSISTANT
Fixed Term – 01/09/2022-31/08/2023 for one year only
New SCP Point 6
Salary: £20043.00 pro rata term time only plus INSET
Working Pattern– 32.30 Hours (8.30am – 3.45pm 45 mins lunch)
The Governors of Woodheys Primary School are seeking to appoint a 1 – 2 – 1 teaching assistant to join our enthusiastic team. We aim to appoint a positive, passionate and experienced teaching assistant with a desire to offer all children a caring, personalised, safe and stimulating learning experience.
This role will require the appointed TA to support a Year 6 child with complex SEND needs. This involves facilitating learning throughout the day and confidently leading bespoke activities too.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a high expectation for children’s learning and behaviour;
- Have the ability to motivate and support children through good practice;
- Show initiative when supporting different learning styles and needs;
- Be flexible and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
We can offer:
- Highly supportive staff and school governors;
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils who are keen to learn;
- A happy, friendly school with an aspirational ethos;
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
All interested candidates are welcome to visit the school prior to applying on 30th June @4.00pm. Please contact Fiona Massey in the school office on 0161 9734478 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Closing Date – Thursday 7th July 12.00pm
Shortlisting – Thursday 7th July (afternoon)
Interview and Observation – Thursday 14th July